Harriet bishop Smart FairSubmit Your Project
Fill out the form below to submit your project to our Smart Fair website. All projects will be sent to the organizers for approval before getting published here.
Click Here For Submission Instructions
Submitting your project is easy! Here are the things you will need to know:
- Your name. If you don’t want to include your first name, feel free to use your first name and last initial. Our administrators will need to know who you are before approving your submission.
- Your Project Title. Give your project a short title. This is how your friends and family will find your submission on the website.
- Your Grade and Teacher’s Name
- Is this project a Smart Fair project or a Science Fair project?
- Primary Project Image – This is the image that will be displayed first on your project. It is better when this image is horizontal (wider rather than taller).
- Additional Images – Feel free to take more than one photo of your project if it makes sense! You can submit up to four additional images.
- Do you have a video? Some students may want to submit a video explaining their project. If so, the best format for your video is an mp4 file.
- Project Description – This is where you will describe your project. It can be a short description or a long description!
That’s it! Gather all of your information before submitting through the form below.
After you’ve submitted your form, our organizers will be notified and your project will be reviewed to be sure that all submissions are from our students. Once approved, your project will be visible on the website.